top of page
Financial Analyst

2M TAXES

Provides clients with the specialized accounting support and services they need, allowing them to focus on their businesses and personal lives.

Home: Welcome
Untitled

ABOUT US

Your Accounting Experts


2MTaxes

is a tax accounting firm that specializes in helping businesses and individuals save tax and pay less tax legally.

Few expenses are as large as income tax. For a C-Corporation, Federal and State income taxes combined can account for 30% of your profits. For pass-through entities such as S-Corporations, Limited Liabilities Companies, and Limited Partnerships, Federal and State income taxes can combine to account for 47% of your income.

In layman's terms, this means that as much as 47% of your earnings go to taxes. You get to keep the other 53%. We can hardly think of a larger business expense.

However, it doesn't always have to be that way. We have the know-how and expertise to assist you in achieving the lowest tax liability legally possible and maximum refund to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Home: About Us

SERVICES

Individualized Accounting Care

Office Waiting Room
Men with Calculator
Business Meeting

PERSONAL TAX PREPARATION

BUSINESS TAX PREPARATION

TAX CONSULTATION

Home: Services

CONTACT US

Tel: 678-704-1431

Thanks for submitting!

Home: Contact
bottom of page